Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Professional Sales Woman

 Ladies...AND Gentlemen as well, please be as professional as possible when you are trying to sell a product. I saw this ad where this woman was trying to sell a product and she was running off at the mouth in a rude manner. Honestly, I don't care how good of a deal you're offering if your attitude is JACKED UP then you're not going to make a sale. The lady stated: I already told you how much I wanted for the car and what I knew about the car. That's all I know. So don't ask me anything else and NO NO NO NO NO you can't drive it. So stop asking. I just want it out of my yard.

LOL. Well, honey. I am glad to notify you that you have a good chance of getting it bought by a junk yard and not for the price asked. Also you are crazy to think that people aren't going to ask to DRIVE a car before they buy it. I know you walked in that house and looked around before you moved in it even though your yard is already looking ghetto so removing the car alone won't make your house look any better and property value spans pass your yard.

FYI: I know what the house looks like because she posted photos with the ad.

You Are Showing Out With
Supermodel Dominique
www.discoverdominique.webs.com

No comments: