Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL MY FIANCE

THE LETTER:

GOOD MORNING STEVE,SHIRLEY,AND TOMMY
Im a 30 year old woman in need of desperate help with a situation that i put myself in and now want to end it. It all started when i was on fb and found and ex boyfriend on there that i left to be with the man im with now and were engaged to be married in march 2011. My problem is that we have been talking back and forth a lot when my fiance leaves to go to work so i get on line to talk then when he asks me to call then i call his home where he lives with his girlfriend. I know that im being very disrespectful on both ends cause we joke well i joke about getting back together with him but he doesnt take none of this as a joke he is taking me very serious but i dont mean any of it. But i told him that im not leaving my fiance for him or anyone but his not taking that well at all cause he claim that he been waiting on the chance to get to talk to me again so he could get me back but im not going back so how do i tell my husband about this situation that ive put myself in!!!!!!!!!!!.p
please help MS.TORN.

MY RESPONSE:

Before you talk to anyone, you need to talk to yourself and God because you are obviously confused about what you really want anyway. If you were satisfied with your ex, you wouldn't have left him to be with your fiance' and if you were satisfied with your fiance', you wouldn't be scouring Facebook looking for your ex. The "jokes" you are making are no jokes at all otherwise you wouldn't be "torn". I honestly believe that you want to be with your ex, but you wanted to be married so you went with whoever asked. After all, you never mentioned loving your fiance' anyway. What you honestly need to do is become satisfied with yourself before moving forward with either of these men.

Source: Strawberry Letter 23

Showing Out With,
Supermodel Dominique
www.discoverdominique.webs.com

No comments: