Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tried to Hide It

The Letter:

Dear moring crew about 24 years ago when i was out there buck wild on a friday night drinking that crown royal and smoking on a dime bag of good weed. i went to a house party meet this lady and dance the night away bumping and grinding made plans to meet at the holiday Inn. After wards.I was to high to drive so I crashed in the car. the next day my friends dogged me hard about how ugly she was, two day later I meet her sober and oh!! fill in the blanks. she is so ugly you can use her picture to stop people from stuttering!! fast forward to now and my mom called me chewing me out like never before, yelling screaming,cussing at me. The reason was this ugly girl is now an employee for my mother and she told her about that night. Now my wife of 17 years is cracking Jokes along with the whole family. I can not believe this is happening. It was a bad night 21 years ago. I know some dirt on those who are cracking jokes but I honor the code, but this is starting to get old. please help thank you!! sincerely tried to hide it

My Response: 
Honestly, this letter isn't about anything. I think you just wanted some more people to know about it. Now we know. There is no problem here if you had to dig 24 years into your archive to find something to write about. So here's my advice: Go to bed!

Showing Out With,
Supermodel Dominique
www.discoverdominique.webs.com

Source: Strawberry Letter 23

No comments: